>> Organizational & Human Capital Officer,
Decision Intelligence Coach, and Enneagram Expert <<
In an increasingly speed-up and uncertain world with more anxiety, isolation, quiet quitting, retention, and mental health issues, human capital requires more of our priority. I support every employee, not just the executive team, by offering leadership coaching that addresses these factors in an individual way: according to each person’s particular mastery, circumstance, and stress responses.
- Locate invaluable pieces of information and insights that reveal more accurate root causes, creative solutions, hidden assets, original thinking, and undiscovered opportunities
- Solve and prevent operational and human pain
- Coach individuals to be self-solving, self-managing, and truly innovative thinkers
- Reveal and reduce points of friction and failure. Teach how to take healthy risks
- Attract and retain stakeholder investment and loyalty
- Introduce new tools and frameworks that give people and systems unfair competitive advantages
- Insight, Perspective, and Communication: The quality of knowledge and quality of communication are consistent pain points in any company. I function like a CIA intelligence officer. I locate information that is overlooked, less measurable, or entirely hidden. I identify team inefficiencies and organizational barriers and design more effective and tailored communication models.
- Decision Intelligence: The quality of decision-making is imperative to success, yet more challenging in an increasingly complex world. I help teams build strategies that account for myopic concerns and mid-term and long-term goals. My methodology focuses on redesigning the way we process decisions through more precise and robust information gathering and analysis skills.
- Personality Expert: Individuals carry specific brilliance and core intelligence that is reliable and durable, but is often unidentified or underutilized. The Enneagram, as an ancient psychological framework, provides the most comprehensive data that helps organizational strategies integrate more effectively into human systems and allows more accurate assessment and investment in human capital.
- Relationship Resiliency: With increasing uncertainty and instability, flexibility is more necessary than ever. I coach individuals to become more resilient. I teach people how to navigate a commonly destructive impulse: the desire to solve one’s anxiety instead of focusing on resolving root organizational or human problems.
- Leadership: Prescriptive, one-size-fits-all leadership is of the past. I coach leaders to be adaptable and dynamic to engage context and complexity more masterfully. This serves to help leaders develop more comprehensive credibility and acquire social/political capital that is not only derived from what they produce but from who they are.
“Ni’coel was a highly valuable, strategic partner for me. Together, we developed strategies to overcome blockers, approach key initiatives, and ultimately drive value for the business, it’s customers, and personal growth for myself. It was magical to discuss a strategy for overcoming a blocker, apply it in practice, and see the results unfold as prophesied.
Ni’coel’s style combines her innate ability to understand, connect with, and deliver tailored strategies to people. I recommend her to any organization interested in providing their employees with such a resource.”
"Ni'coel taught me how to rise up out of the weeds and measure my response within the context of a far greater landscape. I now see the social and political factors underlying the business world from a holistic vantage point and am able to leverage them as opportunities to build strategies that succeed."