>> Intelligence Officer & Decision Intelligence Coach
I build new organizational frameworks and develop collective decision intelligence to make businesses smarter, more resilient, and future-adaptive.
As a result, stakeholders are able to identify and work inside typically overlooked gaps to ultimately unlock their teams’ capacity for success.
- Locate invaluable pieces of information and insights that reveal more accurate root causes and creative solutions, reveal hidden assets, original thinking, and undiscovered opportunities
- Solve and prevent operational and human pain
- Coach individuals to be self-managing and truly innovative
- Reveal and reduce points of friction, failure, and less intelligent risk
- Attract and retain greater stakeholder investment and loyalty
- Introduce new tools and frameworks that give both individuals and the business unfair advantages now and into the future
- Information, Data, and Communication: I function as a sort of CIA intelligence officer. I locate data that is being overlooked, less measurable, or entirely hidden. I am able to identify team inefficiencies and organizational barriers and then design more effective and tailored communication models.
- Decision Intelligence: I help teams build and execute strategies that not only account for myopic concerns but also prioritize mid-term and long-term goals. My methodology focuses on redesigning the way strategies are developed through more precise and robust information gathering and analysis skills.
- Enneagram Expert/Coach: Individuals carry specific brilliance and core intelligence that is reliable and durable. The Enneagram, as an ancient psychological framework, provides an additional data-gathering tool that helps organizational strategies integrate more precisely and powerfully into human systems.
- Relationship Resiliency: I coach individuals on how to become more resilient in their relationships with themselves and others. As an example, I teach people how to navigate a potentially destructive impulse that we all encounter: the desire to solve one’s own anxiety instead of focusing on resolving root organizational or human problems.
- Leadership: Prescriptive, one-size-fits-all leadership is of the past. I coach leaders on how to be adaptable and dynamic so they can engage the moment more masterfully. This serves to help leaders develop more powerful credibility and social/political capital that is not only derived from what they produce but from who they are.